Buffalo Tofu Tacos are delicious! Holy Moley. Crispy, chewy, spicy, and a herby vegan ranch drizzle. Seeing the picture makes me want to make them again! You only need a few simple ingredients for these amazing tacos and they’re so delicious. I love anything buffalo sauce, but these are so tasty.
Buffalo Tofu Tacos
1 block extra firm tofu, cubed and drained
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/4 cup Franks buffalo wing sauce
White corn tortillas
Toppings- lettuce, cucumber, tomato
Vegan ranch recipe- https://minimalistbaker.com/easy-vegan-ranch-dressing-oil-free/
1. Preheat oven to 400* and drain tofu. Cube it and let it drain on paper towels for 20 minutes.
2. Add to parchment lined pan and sprinkle with spices then use your hands to coat them.
3. Bake for 15 minutes and then remove, drizzle with half of the buffalo sauce and toss, then bake another 15 minutes.
4. Remove and toss with the other half of the buffalo sauce.
5. Heat tortilla up in a pan on both sides, add tofu, toppings, and drizzle with vegan ranch.