In order to expand my blog following, I’m going to be making my Instagram public and post more vegan cooking videos and pictures relaying followers back to my blog.
If you’d like to follow what I’m making on Instagram, you can follow me on charmingchickpea and if you have any questions you can email my new gmail account- firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to see you there! You can request recipes to veganize or ask any questions about how I’m thriving in my vegan life. I’d love to help!
Tonight I made one of my favorite simple recipes: refried bean and fajita veggie tacos. This recipe was inspired by one of my favorite high carb low fat bloggers, High Carb Hannah. It’s a few simple recipes, quick steps, and they can fill up a crowd. I’ve posted this recipe before, so I’ll just do a quick recap below.
Refried Bean and Fajita Veggie Tacos
8-9 Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Tortillas (Whole Foods)
1 can Fat Free Refried Beans, TJ’s
1 large onion, sliced
2 bell peppers, sliced
package of baby bella mushrooms, sliced
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Sauté veggies (dry) for 5-7 minutes and then add spices, continue sautéing until tender.
- Spread beans onto tortillas and add to a grill pan over medium heat.
- Add a spoonful of veggies to half of each tortilla and fold in half.
- Cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes until you can see grill marks.
- Serve with salsa, tomatoes, guac or avocado, and lime.
3 Comments Add yours
the presentation on the plate is done well. must of took classes
Thanks! No just trying to be creative.
gotta make this one day 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person